Holy Spirit'S Healing Touch - Remove Negativity, Restore Peace & Receive...

O LORD, I call out to you and lift my voice for mercy. I pour out my complaint before You and reveal all my trouble. Though my spirit is faint, You still know the path I should take. Along the way I travel, people have set a trap for me. Look to my right and see; no one pays attention to me. There is no place for me to hide; no one cares about my soul. I cry out to You, O LORD, for You are my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Please hear my cry, for I am completely overwhelmed. Rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Free my soul from this confinement so that I may praise Your name. Because of Your goodness to me, the righteous will gather around me. Universal Church of the Living God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Méditation du jour : La quête vitale de la connaissance spirituelle

Jacques Agency: Your Comprehensive Service Hub